“… A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.” (Luke 19:12-13)
“A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children..” (Proverbs 13:22)
“By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.” (Ecc 10:18)
Balance the Budget –
We can start with a few basic things to get spending under control;
1) No handouts to countries that exercise and support Sharia Law, or the Brotherhood. We have to cut down our thirstiness for oil. We got into Iraq and then helped Shiites take over Suunni gov’ which made for the Sunnis starting the Islamic State group. Did anyone wonder why he liked the Iranians more than the Sunnis?
2) Seperate SSI out of Social Security Trust Funds. SSI money could be cut in half and given to the state welfare programs instead and it will be more beneficial. Threatening to cut into social security all the time is not nice to all the elderly people who have put into this trust fund for years. There are way too many people on SSI and SSD. A lot of SSD is because of diet or failed surgeries. I remember watching the news when they were threatening to shut down the government services because they wouldn’t keep increasing the deficit allowance and then I’d turn the channel over to the congressional full time viewing channel and there were legislators still trying to pass spending bills. Congress should stay on vacation most of the time, it would save us a bunch of money. Does anyone realize that we’re monetizing the debt, or even know what that means. We were buying out own bonds at 40-50 billion a month under Obama’s quantitive easing where we put 3-4 trillion on the Fed reserve books, adding to our doubled debt already.
3) Privatize the health system to get costs down and quality up. Health Savings Plans mandate for all with income over 35k individual and 60K combined. 2g tax penalty if not covered and employer keeps them on for 3 months after discharged. Medicaid people pay more though it’s supposed to be for those that don’t have a job or disabled/young. It shouldn’t be 50 dollars a month for State subsidized vs 500 + for private. HSP with seeing charges for labs and procedures would bring in competition real fast. Also make universities that get state subsidies and have health majors be actually non-profit and made to take the incurable and prior ailment patients working with local health clinics as remote sites for clinical trials and drug feed-back. Just like why are non-profits able to swallow up health groups in their communities just because they know how to deal with beaurocratic paperwork and regulations?
4) Limit how many terms congressman in DC can run which will take a amendment to constitution like balancing the budget will.
5) Limit how much they can spend on election campaigning is a big problem because only those on the take can afford to compete now.
6) There are ways to do clean coal and fracking which doesn’t spill into water aquafas but who will keep an eye on that rationally?
In every area of life,
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:” (1Peter 5:8)
“That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.” (Joel 1:4)
They’ve been eating away at the bible for years, taking whole verses out. We shouldn’t be “biting and devouring one another” regarding which version is best, when we’ve got a lot bigger things to be zealous about and watchful over. If we’d read the bible at all these days we’re doing better than the majority who have given into fables, and are “lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God”. We have many enemies of the cross, no need to make more if we don’t have to. If you’re going to be in this battle, you don’t want to be using a rubber sword. It’s hard to sharpen one another’s sword when we aren’t using iron. “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” (Proverbs 27:17)
I’m more concerned with all the Christians now who have believed the fable that we will fly away before it gets tough.
What happens if we don’t get taken away before the anti-christ makes everyone become part of the allegiance to him. What if we don’t fly away (get raptured) and have become the outlet for the world to be mad against because we dare to say there is only one way to heaven; through the atoning sacrifice Jesus made.
We’re going to need a lot of mercy “against that day”. The day of temptation that will try the whole world.
“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.” (Rev 3:10-12)
Find ways to store up mercy, we’re going to need it.
“With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward. For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.”(Psalms 18:25-27)
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” (James 1:27)