Pre-Tribulation Rapture ?
- Looks like the push is still on to propagate and try and legitimize the “pre-tribulation rapture” theory. God has reasons why we need to go through trials whether it be part of the purging process or part of the strengthening process or so that when we get to heaven we also have companionship with those who also were troubled / persecuted by them who were born after the flesh versus born after the Spirit ; “.. it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”(Revelation 13:7-8) Those who make a stand against evil will be called haters and lumped together with Jihadists who have a totally different holy book. Just because we want to be taken up to heaven before we have to choose if we would take “ the mark “ or not does not mean we should make a doctrine out of it.
- Understand “… all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12) This pre-trib’ theory is not good in a few ways; First: it makes for weak Christians who do not “strive to enter in at the strait gate” or “labor to keep their confidence steadfast unto the end”. 2nd: it is a setup to bring persecution against those that go against the flow of a one world government/religion and inclusiveness. 3rd: when things start to get rough, ( because of debt, lack of knowledge of what sin is according to the God of Israel, giving billions to our enemies and judgements from God for rampant immorality (Jer 23:14), (Ezekiel 16:49), (Jude 1:7))
- and “… if that servant say in his heart My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. …For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?”(Luke 12:45-49)
If one believes/confesses the fundamentals of Christianity then we/they will be marked as a non-conformist rigid hater, even though we are taught in the bible to “love your enemies”(Mat 5:44) but “be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”(Rom 12:2) : “… know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”(James 4:4)
Don’t be discouraged from standing up for the Truth because “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.” (Mat 5:11-13, Mark 9:50)
At the Last Trumpet (1Cor 15:52) “.. he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” (Matthew 24:31) Before the Lord’s return
- so “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”(2Thess 2:3-4) You will have to be strong and weaned off of the milk before God can give us the meat from the scriptures we truly need to “endure unto the end” (Hebrews 5:10) (Matthew 10:22)
- Jesus said “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man,which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. (Matthew 7:24-29)
Don’t be just another scribe who teaches inclusiveness which makes for effeminates walking around the corridors and even having deacon positions in some churches! Now “pastors” say at least they come into the church and hear the truth. If they would have heard the truth and received it they would not have let the foul spirit(s) take over their habitations. (Gen 4:7) (Mat 12:43-45),(Rom 1:21-32), (Psalms 97:10), (Prov 8:13), (IPeter 3:11).
- “But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness? And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. “ (Hebrews 3:13-19) , (Mat 10:22)
- “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,” (Matthew 24:37-38) “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; …. take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” (Luke 21:25-36) / (Mat 25:1-13)
- “For God hath not appointed us to wrath..” (1Thess 5:9) and that “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. (1 Cor 10:13), so
“When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison. I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite.” (Luke 12:59-59) “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.” (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)
- for printable pdf